1. Weds night racing will begin once we have a dock, & launch service, and at least three boats in each fleet. While we may have a dock this weekend, I don't see Pedersens (or Morgan, or even Lockwood) getting everyone launched on Tues and weds, so this weds is probably off.
Manda & the Bar team are signed up to do dinner - so if there's no race, and Manda's still willing to cook, we may have a work party (on the boat, to complete book production, set up marks...)
2. Guv'nors Race 1 is rescheduled from June 1 until the following Saturday, June 8.
3. The Old Orchard Race is postponed until further notice.
Again, I'd ask folks to please let me know their plans, so that scheduling announcements can be made in a reasonable time.
These schedule change may be further adjusted based on the folllowing conditions:
1. Completion of the Dock and/or availability of launch service
2. At least THREE boats in both fleets..