The Keyport Yacht Club is located on beautiful Raritan Bay, only a mile from the Garden State Parkway. The bay is a boater’s dream: Open to Atlantic Ocean breezes, but guarded by a natural breakwater, Sandy Hook State Park. Raritan Bay offers many great destinations including New York City and shoreside towns and villages — Perth Amboy, Atlantic Highlands, and Great Kills, as well as charming Keyport itself, only a two-block stroll from the club.
Our clubhouse has a bar, game room, cozy fireplace and an elegant Ward Room where we hold our meetings and many of our events and a fantastic large kitchen. We also provide the usual club amenities like showers, fresh water, and ice.
During the summer season, members and guests may also enjoy a cocktail on the upper deck overlooking the fleet.
Our classic, bristol condition launches are available to transport you to and from your boat. While KYC does not have an on-site restaurant, there are a number of quality restaurants available within walking distance or a short cab ride from the clubhouse.
By Sea - N40° 28.4' - W74° 11.0’
• Keyport Green Lighted Buoy #1
• Then head 220° magnetic to Mooring Field
• Call "Keyport Launch" on VHF Channel 9
• Launch shack phone: 732-739-2210
By Land - 115 First Street, Keyport, NJ 07735
• Garden State Parkway Exit 117
• Take Route 36 after Parkway exit
• Take Broad Street jug handle at first light (past IHOP).
• Cross Route 36 and go past two traffic lights.
• Make right onto First Street (by the water).
• Past Firehouse, Club is approximately 1/3 mile on the left.
Important note: Tips at the KYC Bar are CASH ONLY. Our bartenders make sure to take care of you, so please come prepared to take care of them!
KYC Winter Bar Hours* (When No Launch Service)
Monday-Thursday 5PM to 9PM
Friday 5PM to Midnight
Saturday Noon to Midnight
Sunday Noon to 9PM
KYC Summer Bar Hours* (When Launch Service)
Monday-Thursday 4PM to 10PM
Friday 4PM to Midnight
Saturday Noon to Midnight
Sunday Noon to 10PM
*Bar may close 90 minutes early if no customers for more than an hour
KYC Bar Phone: 732-739-2544
Information for visiting boaters:
- Overnight stay on a guest mooring: $35.00
- Club amenities include showers, fresh water, and ice.
- Club bar accepts credit cards. Menus available for many local restaurants that deliver to the club.
- Free WiFi available at the clubhouse
- Diesel & Gas: Harbor View Marina (Formerly Hans Pedersen & Sons Marina)
KYC Launch Service
Service starts May 7, 2022
Monday Thru Friday 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday & Sunday 8 AM to 6 PM
Starting May 27, 2022
Monday thru Thursday 9 AM to 11 PM
Fridays 9 AM to 1 AM
Saturdays 8 AM to 1 AM
Sundays 8 AM to 11 PM
Starting October 1, 2022
Monday thru Thursday 9 AM to 9 PM
Fridays 9 AM to Midnight
Saturdays 8AM to Midnight
Sundays 8 AM to 9PM
Starting October 17, 2022
Monday thru Friday 9AM to 6 PM
Saturday and Sunday 8 AM to 6 PM
Launch service ends Sunday October 30, 2022
Please note our last run is 15 minutes before the end of service
The historic town of Keyport is only a two block stroll from the club and has many nice restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is also a laundromat, and a mini grocery store. The town also hosts a number of community events throughout the year. For more information about the town of Keyport, visit http://www.visitkeyport.org.